Sunday, April 5, 2009

So the last 2 days diet has been... Sad I hit that point already. Friday had whole wheat bagel w/ a little cream cheese, celery and half a turkey sandwich but then I went to Lindsays and she was having a little shin dig. Food wise we had crazy bread pasta roni and corn chips, also had beer hypnotiq and malibu. O well it happens. Yesterday was scottish fair @ ardenwood. Had an english muffin w/ a little peanut butter for breakfast (took an hour for my queasy stomach to accept it). Had half a chicken pastie and half a banger for lunch ( didn't know what I wanted so got both and shared w/ someone else. Which was an improvement in the past woulda eaten both) dinner was @ kelseeys church salad w/ chicken carrots celery grape fruit and cashews. Anddd 2 cookies (but they were tiny lol)now in the past this would have discouraged me to no end, but I know sometimes when you're out aned about you eat what's available. True could have packed a lunch yesterday but scottish is only once a year. I did do something else I couldn't have in the past, I kept my servings very reasonably sized. So yay to that.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: