Thursday, April 9, 2009

*does a little dance*

Three lbs three lbs three lbs **points over at ticker**

lol

oh boy 1/10 of the weight.

Whatever it's 3 lbs in a bout a week (I actually used my weight from last friday since it was consistent with my pre period weight so not bloating. Just didn't input it until monday)

I know (for me) the first 10 or so will melt off like no ones business, then things will get harder but whatever, 3 lbs lol


back to my sugar free high fiber oatmeal and wishing it was rigatoni

2 comments:

Kristin said...

hooray!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Stop downing it girlie and yay! Go with it! Give it time. I lost 30 super duper quick in Nov-Jan and then have plateaued out. I am just getting compliments now. I think it's adjusting and therefore people are noticing and NOW... I am starting to drop another little bit.