Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hot huh


Ok so the nursing students teach an exercise class at the mental health place on wed. Today was arms. Did 4 laps of the building, wall pushups, tri cep dips and standing crunches (regular and oblique). Went to the gym. Was gonna go to zumba but I chickened out and watched instead. 45 min on eliptical=530 cal WOOHOO. All the "hoist" (the ones that are supposed to be easier on your back) arm machines (lats biceps triceps chest shoulders... I'm probly missing some)3 sets of 10 and then the sit up.. Bench... Chair thing lol. 20 middle, 20 left, 20 middle, 20 right, 20 middle X 3 sets. Then 3 sets of 10 hip lifts (flat on back legs in air) and 3 sets of 10 pulses.
Was gone almost 2 hrs. I do miss toning where I'd do all that work in 50 min lol. But I did have way more cardio today than I normally would in toning.

I'm gonna take a longggg shower. Water police is asleep.


Speaking of H20. I had already drank both my 750 ml bottles, pretty much drank my whole 1000ml bottle @ the gym. Go me!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

"the mental health place?" lol