Tuesday, April 7, 2009

exercise

So explain this to me

I love exercise

I have taken more Kin classes ("PE") in college than anyone I know, short of (maybe) Kristin.

I have taken swimming
Archery
Social Dance
Self Defense
Yoga
Weight training 2 times
Aerobics 2 times
and Body Sculpting 4 times

I love the way my body is when I exercise on a regular basis
I love being toned and tight

so explain to me why I have such a hard time dragging my lazy ass to the gym?!?!
I haven't been in over a month.

Is it because when I was taking classes it was set in my schedule?
Is it because I was getting a grade?

Hell I have Wii fit at home. I love Wii fit and I think it works, explain to me why I haven't set up an account yet at my own house?

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Maybe we should MAKE a schedule this summer. Always on those days without exception!!

Kristin said...

How about this...I'm EXPECTING you to tell me how it went!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Can we live closer and you rub this off on me. Wait, where do you live? LOL. I hate exercise.

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I like walking though, just not alone or with kids. HA!