Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 2

Damn today I am not having a good day, I couldn't sleep until 2 in the morning, was attempting to write a paper that is due tomorrow so that I could study for tomorrow's exam today, well here it is 6pm and I have ... about 2/3 of the paper written, and no studying done. At about.. 1045 this morning (after starting at 8 something) I just hit a wall, nothing was coming out so I went to the farm for a few hours. AFter the farm I came home to a giant chocolate easter egg from my mother in law (mmm.. but damn that timing.. lol). And since then... well like I said it's 6pm and I'm no further than I was at 1045. I just... today things are starting to hit me, they haven't hit yet, but they are starting. Today I looked at care package ideas, ordered a phone card, and want to buy a t shirt that says "deployments suck". Today.. I am not doing good, I'm not doing horrible, but I'm not doing good. . . .

I still wish that I could cry.. *sigh* oh well

on to the food
breakfast: double fiber english muffin and i cant believe its not butter (the tub stuff tastes WAY BETTER than the spray)
lunch:
half turkey sandwich
strawberries, black berries, raspberries
100 cal pack chex mix (OMG that is the best 100cal back ive found yet for salt cravings)
1 baby bell cheese

i had two snacks today
100cal oreo cakesters (had a sweet craving that was killlingggg me lol.)
and some mini saltines (and back to the salt lol)
dinner was pretty similar to last night


except pork instead of chicken (and i only took 2 bites of the pork chop DRYY) and everythign on one plate, found last night that that was just too much food (though at least it was mostly veggies)
trying to keep veggies on 2/3-3/4 of my plate

I have fallen in love with lawrys seasoning salt on veggies yum yum


ok i gotta finish this damn paper on syphillis.

did you know that in 2007 the majority of reported cases of syphilis were in adults age 35+ COME ON PEOPLE!!

No comments: