Thursday, February 3, 2011

I won a $20 Victoria Secrets Gift Card!!

From one of my favorite bloggers at www.marnisorganizedmess.blogspot.com

At first I was thinking of getting new panties. I mean what woman doesn't like new panties. But the more I looked on their website the more I found things that I liked. I don't normally shop at the store itself because I'm too... blessed up top to fit into most of their clothes/lingerie. Online however, they have a larger array of sizes :)

I was still thinking panties, but to quote Gretchen Wilson, "I can find the same dang thing on a Walmart shelf half price." And actually when it comes to the panties I like, that is true. So instead I got....



in black. :) It is fairly plain in the front but I absolutely LOVE the detail on the back. I'm exciteddddd