Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Well... This sucks..

So I always told myself that I'd try to use this blog to be therapeutic when the time came for Alex to leave, and way before I wanted it to, the time came. Last night my, my brother, and his sister, dropped him off at Oakland airport and I saw him, hugged him, kissed him, and cried all over him for the last time for 7 months. For those of you who don't want to count, that's November.

This past week with him home was a lot of fun though..let's see.. Monday... went to dinner with another Marine, and got lost in SF. Tuesday was corned beef and cabbage and car bombs at jimmys apt. Wednesday.. i had class, we checked into our new hotel room (OMG the W in newark is AMAZING) and went to becks. We also took engagement pictures that day, more on that when they come in. Thursday we went and saw Wicked, it was the bestest play EVER. Let's see.. Friday... Friday... what the hell did we do friday... OH hung out at the gun shop, then went out with another couple to dinner at claim jumpers and then to the shooting range. Saturday surprised alex with lunch with his family, and then later we went to the saddlerack with kristin, brian, jim, lindsay, johnny and... lindsays friend who i can't remember. Sunday we hung out at Lindsays and played Guitar Hero, Monday we exchanged Guitar hero because Alex broke the cymbal, had lunch with Mary Jane, and got a Wii, Wii fit and a bunch of other crap. Yesterday was pretty much spent with alex packing, updating his computer, etc.

I am numb.

I did the smart thing (old advice from Kristin) and got the good tissues. Because of course, on top of all this shit, I'm sick as well. phlegmy cough, can't stop blowing my nose, it really was to be expected though.

So this morning I woke up with a migraine, a stopped up nose, eyes so swollen I could barely see, and a broken network card in my laptop, so it is no longer wireless.

I just may get a net book.



I guess that's all for now. I will break down again soon, so stay tuned.

No comments: