Friday, March 27, 2009

Let's see..

Well.. things haven't really gotten a whole hell of a lot better since last post. Found out that Alex will be leaving this weekend :( I really have no idea how I am going to handle that one..
My short term memory has gone to hell, I'm pretty sure I missed my insurance payment and I can't get myself to give a damn, walk to the kitchen, find the bill and pay the damn thing. I wrote a to do list for tomorrow. It's on there. Also have to find that solar panel for alex (since they'll only have 4 hrs of electricity a day. blech)and ship his care packages (he hasn't technically "left" yet and I have 2 boxes going out. But that should tide him over for at least a month, maybe 2 and i bought so much stuff when I went to the commissary today that I have enough left overs for a third box). Donating blood tomorrow at Kaiser. I've known for years that I should be a donor, I'm O- but always been too nervous/scared. Well nursing school took the fear of needles out of me and besides I bleed like a stuck pig. I will admit part of the reason that finally got me to go is Alex, the military is currently buying up stores of O- since it's the universal donor. Just kind of struck a chord with me that I would be saving someone, maybe not Alex (bc he better not need blood damn it!) or even someone in the military, but it would be someones spouse, child, sibling, parent.

I wish I could sleep.. but hey sleep is a crutch right?


Engagement pictures are looking AMAZING. I would highly recommend her to someone but on one condition, you have to be ok with looking fabulous! to paraphrase kristin, you could roll out of bed, forget you were having pictures taken, and never even brush your hair and she'd make you look amazing.

No comments: