Monday, January 31, 2011

Back on the wagon

Super quick post before my lap top battery dies (way too lazy at this point to find the charger)

I am starting my diet back up again, and starting another 30 day challenge. Alex and I 30 day challenged cutting off our cable back in November, I am still cableless, and as far as I can see will continue to be that way for a long time.

This months 30 day challenge
Exercise 4-5 times a week, at least 45 min a day. This challenge is officially starting this week with the first week of Feb, but I did work out 4x last week too:) I have been going to Planet Fitness with my sister in law, since her membership allows her to bring someone every time she goes. I will eventually get my own membership, but at this point it does not effect/cost her anything for me to be her guest, and since we have a schedule set, it keeps both of us accountable to the other. I also got the key to the "fitness center" at the apartments. It's not much but it's enough.

As for the diet, I have re downloaded the calorie tracker app on my phone, and am going from there. Since all I have to do is plug in the food, I can tell where I am compared to what they say I should be eating. I also found a great website for putting in recipes and finding out the nutritional information for a serving. This will be invaluable to me since I LOVE to cook.

Hopefully we should see some big changes in my future. My initial goal is 16 lbs, that would take me to 199. My doctor wants me to aim for 25. Grand scheme of things I'm looking at 40, but let's start with 16 :)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

What is the website? That sounds helpful!

Sparky said...

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-calculator.asp