Monday, May 11, 2009

Haven't posted in a while

Sitting outside Jimmys work waiting for him to get off, decided that I wanted to go shooting tonight and since you can't rent guns by yourself, and all of Alex's are at a friends house I decided to invite Jimmy. So studied in the lobby for a few hours now sitting outside in the car.

I am seriously stressing the test I took two days ago. Should be getting my score tomorrow or Wednesday. The questions were so obscure and awkward. I'm so afraid that I got a score in the high 60s (what I got on the practice tests the first time I took them). This of course is making me doubt myself and my future in nursing *sigh*
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Well, just because they call it a predictor doesn't mean it's an accurate prediction of your ability, or your career as a nurse. I mean hell, look at the data on the SAT's and GRE's. It's all crap. If you didn't pass, you didn't pass. At least you would have a better idea of what to study the next time around.